Epimax Oatmeal Cream helps the management of troublesome dry and eczema-prone skin
Epimax Oatmeal’s special blend of ingredients includes colloidal oatmeal to help people manage their dry and eczema-prone skin. Its balanced formulation helps to treat dry and eczema-prone skin by re-hydrating and protecting it from irritants.
Epimax Oatmeal Cream contains:
- Isopropyl Palmitate & Liquid Paraffin – to smooth, soften and moisturise dry skin
- White Soft Paraffin – to form a protective barrier on the skin surface
- Glycerin – to retain moisture in the skin and improve skin softness
- Colloidal Oatmeal – to provide a protective barrier against irritants
The exact balance of the Epimax Oatmeal Cream ingredients results in previously eczematous and dry skin becoming softer, plumper and smoother with improved skin elasticity.
Suitable for sufferers of all ages, Epimax Oatmeal Cream helps to relieve discomfort, reduces the itch and the need to scratch it. Convenient to use, Epimax Oatmeal Cream’s recyclable Flexi-dispenserTM allows for easy and accurately measured applications throughout the day.
How does oatmeal help skin conditions?
Colloidal oatmeal binds to the skin and provides a protective barrier against irritants. It contains water-binding polysaccharides and hydrocolloids that hold moisture against the skin allowing it to act as an emollient. The fats contained in oatmeal also add to its emollient activity, which can improve the itch of dry skin. Oatmeal acts as a buffering agent that can help maintain the skin’s normal pH.1
How to apply Epimax Oatmeal Cream
Epimax Oatmeal Cream is easy to apply. The Cream is packaged in our Flexi-dispenserTM, helping you avoid mess and waste while ensuring easy and measured direct applications to the skin whenever you need them.
- Apply to the skin as often as required or as directed by your pharmacist or doctor, to ensure continued hydration throughout the day. We recommend that you treat your skin as frequently as possible, or as a minimum at least twice a day
- Apply liberally to the affected skin, as often as you feel the need to, ensuring that the area is well covered
- Smooth in gently into the skin in the direction of hair growth until absorbed
- Avoid rubbing the cream vigorously as this could trigger itching, creating more heat and soreness in the skin
- Apply your emollient before and after you bathe to protect your skin from dryness