Terms and Conditions
Our website is operated by Aspire Pharma Limited (“we/us”). Registered in England, company number 06828501
From now on, the term “User” shall mean any person using our Site (whether that person has paid for such use or not) and “Users”, “you” and “your” shall be construed accordingly.
1. Access to our Site
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the content of our Site available on it without notice. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Site, or our entire Site. We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. Prohibited uses
2.1 You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. Including, but not limited to the following, you may not use our Site:
2.1.1 in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
2.1.2 for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
2.1.3 in any way which contravenes the virus and hacking provisions as set out in Clause 6 (Viruses, hacking and other offences).
2.1.4 to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is directed to inciting or producing imminent conduct that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable and is likely to produce such conduct;
2.1.5 to impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
2.1.6 to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the system;
2.1.7 to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
2.1.8 to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” or “pyramid schemes”;
2.1.9 to interfere with or disrupt our Site’s system or servers or networks connected to our Site’s system, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to our Site’s system;
2.1.10 to collect or store personal data about other Users without their knowledge; or
2.1.11 to promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals.
3. Intellectual property rights
3.2 You must not use any part of the materials on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
4. Reliance on information posted [only applicable if Users will be able to post or upload onto the Site e.g. in comments pages or forums]
We are not responsible for commentary (for example User comments and forum posts) and other materials posted about our Site, or on our Site and we disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any User or visitor to our Site.
5. Information about you and your visits to our Site
6. Viruses, hacking and other offences
6.1 You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
6.2 You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt, our Site, the server, equipment or network on which our Site is stored, any software used in the provision of our Site or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
6.3 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or on any website linked to it.
7. Suspension and termination
7.1.1 immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site;
7.1.2 immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site; [only applicable if Users will be able to post or upload onto the Site e.g. in comments pages or forums]
7.1.3 issue of a warning to you;
7.1.4 legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
7.1.5 further legal action against you; or
7.1.6 disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
8. Our liability
8.1 The material displayed on our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, quality or suitability for any particular purpose. All information contained on our Site has been compiled and obtained from sources believed to be reliable and credible but all such information is provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind. We hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and make no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose of the information on our Site. To the extent permitted by law, and subject to Clause 8.2, we hereby expressly exclude liability for:
8.1.1 all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
8.1.2 any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you or any User in connection with our Site, or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
(a) loss of income or revenue;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of profits or contracts;
(d) loss of anticipated savings;
(e) loss of data;
(f) loss of goodwill;
(g) wasted management or office time; and
(h) for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if reasonably foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of, or damage to, your tangible property.
8.2 The provisions of this Clause 8 do not limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8.3 Our liability under or in relation to our Site in respect of all claims (whether for negligence, breach of contract or otherwise) will be limited to £500.
9. Links from our Site
Where our Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility or liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
11. Jurisdiction and applicable law
11.1 The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our Site.
12. Entire agreement
13. Your concerns
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Site, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our Site.
We take our privacy responsibilities seriously and are committed to protecting and respecting our customers’ privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of applicable privacy legislation, the Data Controller is Aspire Pharma Limited of Rotherbrook Court, 4, Bedford Rd, Petersfield GU32 3QG. Our company registration number is 06828501.
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to email@example.com.
- What information do we collect from or receive about you?
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us when you call us on the telephone number listed on our website, email any of the contact emails listed on our website, click to send a secure enquiry to us via our website, speak to or contact any of our employees, including in face to face meetings or appointments:
- You may give us your contact information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, job title, work or personal address, depending on the nature of your query, report, or interaction and details of your query, report or interaction;
- You may also give us special categories of information, such as health related information, if your query or report is of a medical information, drug safety or quality complaint nature.
- Information you give us when you apply for a log-in for the Healthcare Professional section of our website:
- You will give us information including your name and email address job title, employer and website address.
- Information we collect about you:
- We may collect information about you from your business/institution’s website or other publicly available information about your role and place of work;
- By using our website, you are indicating that you consent to our Cookies Policy.
- Information we receive from other sources.
- We may be required to carry out checks to confirm that you have the right to obtain a log-in for an account for the Healthcare Professional section of our website. This information will be obtained from publicly available records.
- How do we use the information?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us and we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to deal with your query or report when you call, email or send a secure enquiry;
- as explained or agreed with you at the time of our interaction;
- to carry out the necessary checks to allow you a log-in for an account for the Healthcare Professional section of our website;
- to provide you with your log-in details for your account on our website;
- to contact you if we wish to use your information for a purpose not set out in this policy, such as to invite you to a meeting or to arrange a visit by one of our representatives.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
- Monitoring usage of our website. We intend to continue to improve the content and function of our website. For this reason, we may monitor customer traffic patterns and usage of our website (see our Cookies policy).
- Disclosure of your information
We will share your information with the following categories of selected third parties:
- the third party service provider which hosts our website;
- the third party service provider which provides us with our pharmacovigilance/drug safety service;
- third party Marketing Authorisation Holders (licence holders) or Legal Manufacturers if your report or query is about a product which we sell on their behalf;
- third party service providers who assist us with arranging meetings or appointments;
- other third parties to whom we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or public task; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Aspire Pharma, our customers, or others.
- Basis for processing your personal data
Generally, we rely on either a legal right to collect/process your information or our legitimate interests for collecting/processing your information, to correctly deal with your query or report or to interact with you in a business function. If your query or report is of a special category (for example for drug safety reporting) we rely on our legal right and public task, to ensure that high standards of quality and safety of healthcare and of medicinal products or medical devices are met.
Where we disclose your personal data to third parties
- we rely on the same lawful basis to disclose your data and we ensure that our third-party data processors also comply with data protection requirements.
Where we collect or receive data from third parties
- In other situations, where we collect information about you from third parties (for example, checking your right to have an account on our website), we rely on either a legal right to process that information or our legitimate interests for collecting that information, as set out in this policy.
- Where we store your personal data
Electronic versions of the information you provide to us, or we collect about you, is stored on our company or email servers.
We have taken appropriate measures to ensure our servers are safe and secure including restricting physical access, password protection and installing antivirus and firewall software.
Paper copies of your information are stored in locked cabinets in an access-controlled office.
- How long we will store your personal data for
We store different personal data for different times depending on what the data is and what it is being used for:
- If your query is of a medical information nature, drug safety report or quality complaint, we may need to store it indefinitely (for as long as we have a licence for the product you are taking, plus another 10 years);
- When your personal data is used to grant you a secure log-in on our server, we will store it for 6 months from the allocation of your user name and password.
- Your rights
You have the following rights in connection with your personal information held by us:
- you may request information on what personal data we hold and access to it;
- you may request we rectify any data we hold about you (i.e. if the data is incorrect), erase that data or restrict the types of processing we carry out in respect of that data;
- you may request we provide you with the personal data we hold about you in order you can use it for your own purposes across other services.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request any information on the personal data which we hold about you. If you believe that the information we hold about you is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, please contact us in writing.
- When and how to contact us
If your personal details change or if you have any queries about how we use your information or any feedback about our privacy practices, please contact us at ‘email@example.com’.
If you believe that we have not complied with this policy or that we have acted otherwise than in accordance with Data Protection Law, you can also complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk/). We would be grateful if you could contact us directly, to see if we can resolve it, first.